[Samba] Problem after update version 4.15.0

Bob Thomas bthomas at cybernetics.com
Tue Oct 5 19:05:55 UTC 2021

Good afternoon,

This thread seems to have ended without a solution.  I am having the
same issue after upgrading DCs to version 4.15.0, several computers
(Windows 7 and Windows 10) will not allow users to login.  If I log into
a local computer account I am able to manually log into domain shared
folders. Linux systems (Ubuntu) seem to be unaffected.

Note, I have tried leaving and rejoining two of the computers but the
problem continued.  Only logical recourse at the moment is migrating
back to 4.14.7.

Thanks,
Bob Thomas