[Samba] recycle bin (set) icon

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at math.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 3 20:16:47 UTC 2021

I'm pretty sure the recycle bins on QNAP/Synology NAS devices are a
construct of their customized linux interface and have nothing to do
with Samba. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but Samba has no
mechanism for such a construct.  This is why when you delete an item
from a network share on Windows it doesn't go in the trash but is just
"permanently removed" as you're warned when doing this.