[Samba] How to update Samba changing installation paths

Antonio Trogu a.trogu at gruppoconcorde.it
Mon May 31 10:27:53 UTC 2021

OK, I understand what I hoped is not so simple.

My Sernet installations are all on CentOS 7 and range from 4.1.17 to
4.2.3; as far as I know - and read - there are no CentOS/Red Hat packages
supporting AD. Till now I've updated only self compiled installs, from
4.1.15 or newer to 4.14.4.

I'll take in consideration your suggestion to add a DC to do the upgrade.

Thanks again,

Antonio