[Samba] Reverse Lookup Zone Not Loaded by DNS Server

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri May 28 07:41:41 UTC 2021

Ok, to be sure, is it fixed now or are you still having the reverse lookup zone not loaded problem.

2 things..
I dont recommend disableing ipv6 fully on future systems, its better to leave it enabled and only with localhost on.

The other, in named.conf.options, make sure you have also :
        empty-zones-enable no;

Add it if its not there, and stop/start bind

Greetz,

Louis