[Samba] Up to date SAMBA Administration GUI?

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Fri May 14 07:56:35 UTC 2021

It is Rowland. Under GPL v3.

Early next week, you will see the source code inn gitlab. Will share the
link here.

Thanks & regards,

Anantha Raghava

Exzatech Consulting And Services Pvt. Ltd.

Ph: +91-9538849179, E-mail: raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
<mailto:raghav at exzatechconsulting.com>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to eXzatech Consulting And Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore,
and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above If you
are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any
part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it
and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions.