[Samba] Up to date SAMBA Administration GUI?

Erkan Esmer erkanesmer at gmail.com
Fri May 14 08:41:30 UTC 2021

Hello there,
I want to inform you about my personal project.
https://github.com/eesmer/DebianDC
>From here, you can install it with the .iso file.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/debiandc/

Yes, there aren't many alternatives to GUI. Some may also be old and not
updated.
Is this really necessary? This is also discussed.
I am developing this project in order to learn the domain and AD
environment better and to get a ready system for myself.

greetings,

Robert Steinmetz AIA via samba <samba at lists.samba.org>, 13 Şub 2021 Cmt,