[Samba] compile samba 4.14.2 failed on centos 8.3

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Thu Mar 25 19:29:50 UTC 2021

Hi Adam,

Do you have a strong requirement of building from source? If not, then
perhaps you could leverage the various rpm build chains available. It
would provide cleaner integration on a CentOS or RHEL system.
E.g:
https://github.com/nkadel/samba4repo

I'm also producing binary rpms of the samba 4 rpms with AD/DC but I'm only
doing RHEL7 builds at the moment and have no 4.14 branch.

http://vince.cojot.name/dist/samba

Good luck,

Vincent