[Samba] Ask not for whom the bell tolls HPUX. It tolls for thee..

Dachshund Digital dachshund-digital at dc.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 21:07:31 UTC 2021

Just declare it done, and see if any one screams?  I know the financial
firm I worked for 25 years, retired HPUX only as Intel/AMD
virtualization started to dominate the virtual scape, so they had HPUX
still running as late as 2013.  Also, if there are unaddressed,
significant, CVEs, that pretty much kills an OS now days.

-DD