[Samba] Spotlight with Elasticsearch backend authentication support?

Awen Saunders samba-list at awen.io
Wed Mar 17 09:52:10 UTC 2021

Hi Ralph,

I’ve made a super minimal attempt to implement this that covers my use-case. I wasn’t sure what to do about testing because I couldn’t find any unit tests that covered the existing code, but maybe I wasn’t looking in the right place. I’d love some feedback when you have time.

My MR is on GitLab https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/merge_requests/1847/ <https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/merge_requests/1847/diffs>

- Awen