[Samba] How to allow some workstation to log in anyway?

Denis Morejon denis.morejon at etecsa.cu
Wed Jul 7 14:26:53 UTC 2021

Hello!

I have a Windows server domain member that lost It's relationship with
the domain. We forgot the local administrator password too, and when We
blank the administrator password from a CD tool, but after that, the
Windows 2012 OS doesn't allow to login again with blank passwords. So,
It's difficult to join to the domain again from It.

I wonder if It would be possible to:

1- Do something into the samba server configuration to allow just this
hostname to login even if It has no relationship with the domain? And
once into the Windows OS re-join It to the domain.

Or

2- Re-join It from the server side?

Thanks in advance.