[Samba] How to Properly Configure Samba's Internal DNS

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Feb 1 08:39:08 UTC 2021

As long i dont see the debug output of the script,
I and Rowland (and others) are having a hard time to help out here.

The debugscript i made does show us almost all we need.
Now what you can do with it.

Run in it on all you AD-DC's and find the differences.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh

if you post the output to the list, dont attach the files and anonymize it where needed.

Greetz,

Louis