[Samba] Multichannel and RSS Not Detected

Chris Dos chris at chrisdos.com
Tue Aug 17 16:42:52 UTC 2021

I thought I did post that in my first message, but looking at it now, I guess
not.  The server that is running libvirt/kvm along with also being a SMB/NAS
server is working.  It also has two 100Gb bonded in a 802.3ad LAG that also
has to be bridged to work with KVM networking.  So the servers are configured
in a very similar manner.  One works and and one does not.  That is why I was
suspecting that perhaps it is a missing library of some kind.

Just don't know how to debug the reason why one of the servers is not
working.  I increased the logging level but I did not see anything that stood
out.

    Chris