[Samba] DC controller and DNS

ve2cii at ve2cii.com ve2cii at ve2cii.com
Wed Aug 4 12:48:14 UTC 2021

    Ok...............
This is not good news. BUT:

     I can:

1)   convert the packages that you indicated and install them. I have no
idea if this will work.

2)  deep six the Slackware and setup a Debian machine. I have no idea
how this will affect
the user that is connected to the controller at the moment. The Debian
DC will have a different
IP than the Slackware.

     I am not sure if I should spend any time with choice number one as
I don't know what will
happen.