[Samba] metod for change domain name

Marcos Ariel Negrini mnegrini at afip.gob.ar
Wed Apr 21 14:00:33 UTC 2021

Hi Rowland:
exactly, that's why I indicated to unzip it in the var folder(first
rename the original one, and the detail of both directories is the one
in mail above). I have not tried yet to relocate folder by folder of the
backup by stepping on the original installation... because as it is a
procedure to clone an installation in a lab, if it becomes too manual it
will not work for me (it is likely to be a procedure to be performed
weekly). This is why I was looking for something that I can automate
without too many complications... Now, if you think that just stepping
on the files where they are in the compiled installation is going to
work... I put together a script to relocate them, is it that simple?
greetings

--
Marcos Ariel Negrini
AFIP - División Seguridad de Activos