[Samba] metod for change domain name

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed Apr 21 12:51:29 UTC 2021

On 21/04/2021 13:02, Marcos Ariel Negrini via samba wrote:
> Hello Andrew:
> Do you have more information on this topic that can guide us?
> Regards

OK, by reading the code, '--targetdir=' needs to point to an empty
directory and the tarball will be unpacked in that and then the various
directories under that temporary directory are moved to the correct path.

As I said, I have never restored a domain, so if it isn't working as
described above, then get as much data as possible and we can look into it.

Rowland