[Samba] Trouble in ssh into Windows machines in the Windows/Samba Domain

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:09:00 UTC 2021

YYEEEEEESSSSSSS ! I WORKSSSSS !!!!!

Thank to all of YOU people and the 'strace' command !!!!!

For me, besides all misconfigurations I had it was necessary to put
into 'beta' this

---------- beta : /home/WINDOM-nicola/.k5login ----
nicola at WINDOM.BORGHI.LAN

That is, a file saying who is allowed to login into beta machine via
kerberos.

I saw the file format in this page:
https://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-devel/doc/user/user_config/k5login.html

==== STATUS SSH AUTH IN THE Domain ================
-] ssh auth with publick key : Linux / Linux working
-] ssh auth with kerberos      : Linux / Linux working

*) Let's wait to see what the guys on the OpenSSH gitHub are able to do/fix
before trying again with Windows.

Bye
Nicola