[Samba] Trouble in ssh into Windows machines in the Windows/Samba Domain

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 14 09:17:17 UTC 2021

Hai,

from your previous mail :
No key table entry found matching host/beta.windom.borghi.lan@

when you re-joined, it should have created a keytab file.

net ads remove
mv /etc/krb5.keytab{,.old}
net ads join
klist -ke /etc/krb5.keytab

On that .k5login /etc/krb5.conf
add in default ( or per realm )
ignore_k5login = true

you can try that then you most probely dont need to use the .k5login at all
I was typing this when you sended it worked.

Greetz,

Louis