[Samba] User GPOs not applied

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Apr 6 09:55:41 UTC 2021

Hai Peter,

To save you some time.. a fresh version of samba is not going to help,
Just, thats what i think.
Unless your using very old samba versions, but i dont think that.

Now, look at this one.
http://jaredheinrichs.com/how-to-fix-8007071a-the-remote-procedure-call-was-cancelled.html

so, is WMI enabled in the windows firewalls?
Or, better said, is Windows Defender set to "DomainNetworks"
and is the Active domainnetwork, showing your primaryDNS domainname ?
run on AD_DC/Members : hostname -d
windows ipconfig/all will show it.

if these are correct.. try this.
disable IPV6 on windows 10.
In the pc firewall add the lan range CIDR to be trusted.
Reboot the PC 2 times ,after reboot 1, login as Administrator.
just a login, and reboot again, then login as user.

Now check it all again.

I hope this gave you some ideas.

Greetz,

Louis

well, in that case, check if user "SYSTEM" has access..