[Samba] Changing IP Scope on a Samba DC

Peter Pollock peter.pollock at kingschristian.org
Fri Sep 4 15:57:05 UTC 2020

sudo kinit Administrator
sudo kinit Administrator at INTERNAL.KCS

First nameserver is DC's IP.

I'll wipe it and try again.

My plan is to build this, build DC02 and join it, test joining some
workstations (which oddly don't see the server, but I'm sure that's a DNS
problem I need to fix) build a Fileserver, test all three servers with
multiple workstations and users then wipe my production servers, rebuild
them and add them to this new domain, have them take over the FSMO roles
and put them back into production, then wipe these virtuals and create a
new test domain to try things on in the future.