[Samba] Samba-4.12 and GnuTLS performance
Stefan G. Weichinger
lists at xunil.at
Tue Sep 1 15:40:24 UTC 2020
I read the Release Notes for 4.12 and some blog entries ... but I don't
fully understand yet:
* are the improvements only related to mounting/using a CIFS share via
* should a Windows client accessing a samba-server via SMB3 benefit from
* do I have to enable something specific?
* is SMB3 encrypting data all the time? (sorry, FAQ maybe ...)
* do the packages provided by Louis bring this new stuff? I assume as
the dependency seems to be enforced now.
I consider doing some testing with smbclient later ... just curious.
More information about the samba