[Samba] Dual controllers with bind DLZ - DNS change propagation

Michal Bruncko michal.bruncko at ssrk.sk
Fri Oct 30 14:20:44 UTC 2020

ok, seems that re-running "samba_upgradedns --dns-backend=BIND9_DLZ"
helped here...

Reading domain information
DNS accounts already exist
No zone file /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/dns/FOO.BAR.CO.zone
DNS records will be automatically created
DNS partitions already exist
dns-dc2 account already exists
See /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/named.conf for an example configuration
include file for BIND
and /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/named.txt for further documentation required
for secure DNS updates
Finished upgrading DNS

now it resolves immediately via both bind daemons....

michal