[Samba] Samba AD with multiple DC and multiple NICs

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Oct 20 17:36:24 UTC 2020

On 20/10/2020 17:46, Stefano Vargiu wrote:
> Sorry, I don't get it.
>
> You mean a domain member as opposed to a domain controller?
> In which way is it going to help?

You should really only use a Samba AD DC for authentication, so the best
idea would be to add a Unix domain member to the domain and install
openvpn or freeradius or some other program that will do what you
require. This is know to work and I am sure, if you do decide to go down
this path, that you will get help here.

Your way doesn't work and I am very sure that it will never work.

Rowland