[Samba] Are those file and folder ACLs to be expected?

Z Z nirayah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:10:16 UTC 2020

Greetings Rowland.

The NAS we have does not allow SSH connections, only a web interface for
management and therefore I'm unable to provide the conf file.
The group "users" is actually named "artists" and it's created by me. I
needed a group with a simpler name.

The version of Samba is 4.10.4.
Let me know if there's anything else I can provide and could be of help.