[Samba] Getting CTDB dbstatistics in csv format?

Robert Buck robert.buck at som.com
Thu Nov 12 15:26:30 UTC 2020

Thanks, I'll do that. It might be a week or two. But I have solid C skills
going back 25 years, and spent a decade doing C++.

Let me know if there's a "getting started guide" for developers on the
Samba project. Key tools to install, etc. I will need to spin up a VM to
work in.

Also, should chat with the CTO so he's aware.

--

BOB BUCK
SENIOR PLATFORM SOFTWARE ENGINEER

SKIDMORE, OWINGS & MERRILL