[Samba] Getting CTDB dbstatistics in csv format?

Robert Buck robert.buck at som.com
Wed Nov 11 13:10:28 UTC 2020

Folks, thank you for being so helpful.

I can't quite figure out the exact command line to get ctdb
dbstatistics for the locking.tdb in CSV format. How do you do this?

[root at use1-samba-server-c25-use1-01 ec2-user]# ctdb -X --separator=,
dbstatistics locking.tdb --help

Usage: [OPTION...]

  -d, --debug=STRING       debug level

  -t, --timelimit=INT      timelimit (in seconds)

  -n, --node=INT           node specification - integer

  -Y                       enable machine readable output

  -x, --separator=CHAR     specify separator for machine readable output

  -X                       enable machine parsable output with separator |

  -v, --verbose            enable verbose output

  -T, --maxruntime=INT     die if runtime exceeds this limit (in seconds)

Help options:

  -?, --help               Show this help message

      --usage              Display brief usage message

No matter where I put "-X -x ," in the command line, it just displays in
non-machine readable format.

Thoughts?

--

BOB BUCK