[Samba] upgraded DC shows IDs instead of usernames

Christopher Cox chriscox at endlessnow.com
Mon May 11 14:56:11 UTC 2020

Of course, this really isn't "the problem".  Nothing wrong with apparmor or
selinux.  The problem is assuming a "one set of rules fits all" mentality.

I actually like apparmor.  But maybe if people knew how to use it to make their
own policies instead of accepting (note: In this case the "accept" is through
the distribution's install) the assumptions of another...

Granted, I don't want to go total "Lennart" (you don't have to use systemd,
etc.), but felt it needed to be said anyhow.