[Samba] bind9 refuses to start -> zone has no NS records

Benedikt Kaleß benedikt.kaless at forumZFD.de
Tue May 5 10:44:40 UTC 2020

Dear list,

this was my workaround:

I recreated every zone and made sure, bind was able to start. Afterwards
I demoted every DC despite the one holding the fsmo roles and rejoined
them one by one.

I will monitor whether I have connection problems in my VPN-Tunnels and
consider switching to RODCs in these subnets.

Thank you for your assistance!

Benedikt

--
forumZFD
Entschieden für Frieden|Committed to Peace

Benedikt Kaleß
Leiter Team IT|Head team IT

Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst e.V.|Forum Civil Peace Service
Am Kölner Brett 8 | 50825 Köln | Germany

Tel 0221 91273233 | Fax 0221 91273299 |
http://www.forumZFD.de

Vorstand nach § 26 BGB, einzelvertretungsberechtigt|Executive Board:
Oliver Knabe (Vorsitz|Chair), Sonja Wiekenberg-Mlalandle, Alexander Mauz
VR 17651 Amtsgericht Köln

Spenden|Donations: IBAN DE37 3702 0500 0008 2401 01 BIC BFSWDE33XXX