[Samba] Win7 clients problem after upgrading samba file server to 4.12 on Arch

pavlos pavlos.audiofreak at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:28:01 UTC 2020

Logs are here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qqwfkf3rsuv081k/logs.tar.gz/file

1. I have stopped smb and nmb services,
2. deleted all samba logs,
3. addied 'log level - 10' to smb.conf,
4. started services,
5. performed few tests until some problems appeared,
6. stopped smb and nmb services
7. and grabbed all logs.
As this is test environment - nothing to sanitize. All logs unchanged.
For better understanding:

   - 192.168.1.103, netbios name 'saloon' - Win7x32 client
   - 192.168.1.108, netbios name 'attic' - win7x32 client
   - 192.168.1.115, hostname 'arch1' - the test Samba server, Arch Linux
   5.6.10-arch1-1

Regards, Pawel.

pon., 4 maj 2020 o 21:45 Rowland penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org>