[Samba] Win7 clients problem after upgrading samba file server to 4.12 on Arch

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon May 4 20:50:42 UTC 2020

Can you get a network capture, and also ensure the logs have the exact
time you see the failure in it (and tell us that time, to the highest
resolution you can)?  I can't see anything suspicious, but at log level
10 the 'log limit = 50' will cut in very fast, so it might have been
lost.  Set that to 0.

Andrew Bartlett