[Samba] samba_dnsupdate

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Mar 4 11:03:16 UTC 2020

Im thinking here..
> On every run of 'samba_dnsupdate' the Windows Servers have their IPv4 > IP address deleted and their IPv6 equivalent inserted.

All i can think of whats left is :
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929852/guidance-for-configuring-ipv6-in-windows-for-advanced-users

Change the prio of the IP in windows networking.
See if that helps/works, so ipv4 before ipv6 is what you can try.

And are the windows servers using DHCP of static IP's.

Greetz,

Louis