[Samba] SAMBA using existing users and passwords on Linux

Fernando Gonçalves fernandolmg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:41:18 UTC 2020

So that it doesn't end without a conclusion I will inform you what has been
accomplished.
As our time was short to complete the migration I decided to install the
same version of SAMBA that was already running on the old machine (3.6.6).
After the migration is complete, I will have more time to update the SAMBA
and insert it into our AD domain, thus changing the entire login and
mapping system.
I am very grateful to everyone who responded and helped me in this decision
making.
I wish everyone health.

Livre
de vírus. www.avast.com