[Samba] Samba mount error after server packages update

andycapo at virgilio.it andycapo at virgilio.it
Thu Jul 16 08:28:33 UTC 2020

On 16/07/2020 07:39, Rowland via samba wrote:
> Yes, but it opened another issue, your network is now insecure and
> eventually SMBv1 will disappear.

Thank you Rowland.
Unfortunately upgrading the samba client (android virtual machine) is not an option at the moment.

The samba server is running over a virtual machine with the VMware NAT network, not exposed to the external. So I don't see specific problems with this configuration.

Removing support to the SMBv1 is not a problem for me: in this case I will keep this samba server without further upgrades.