[Samba] dns_tkey_gssnegotiate: TKEY is unacceptable

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jul 7 10:57:58 UTC 2020

Hai,

Well, i know you did read it already but it its :
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Dns_tkey_negotiategss:_TKEY_is_unacceptable

Can you show.
klist -ket /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/dns.keytab

And, which might be more handy.
Run this on both servers, i think you missed a stop and compairing the output of both DC1 and DC2 might help in whats wrong here.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh

Anonymize where needed.

Greetz,

Louis