[Samba] delayed write files errors

Christian Naumer cn at brain-biotech.de
Tue Jan 7 11:32:48 UTC 2020

Hello you all,
we had similiar problem with Thudnerbird and Firefox running from
redirected folders. We did not find a fix for it. We just did not
redirect the profile folder anymore.

I posted about this last year:
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2019-June/223958.html

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Unit Head Bioprocess Development

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Manfred Bender,
Ludger Roedder
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen