[Samba] auto_private_groups analogue?

Alexey A Nikitin nikitin at amazon.com
Thu Feb 27 23:28:50 UTC 2020

SSSD has auto_private_groups setting which effectively automatically creates a private user group when getting users from AD that either don't have gidNumber set for them or have gidNumber set to be the same as uidNumber. Is there any option in Winbind that could help achieve a similar result? Say, I have a user 'alexey' with uidNumber 1174235, when I run `id alexey` I want to get 'uid=1174235(alexey) gid=1174235(alexey)' instead of 'uid=1174235(alexey) gid=1174235' and a '/usr/bin/id: cannot find name for group ID 1174235' message when opening terminal.