[Samba] samba 3.3.1 -> 4.13.2

Maurizio Caloro maurizio at caloro.ch
Tue Dec 1 17:43:28 UTC 2020

Dear Rowland

I have here any little question, update last week a little environment “fire fighting exercise” from Samba 3.3.1 to 4.13.2

are a jump like, It’s doing only on Starwars series 😊  …. here and today following the big surprise. she have a CNC

highend-Machine that run only with Windows XP embedded… also like back to the roots 😊

no sorry realy….  it’s possible exist any way that this highend can access to any share? Please only seriously answer

Please let me know your answer, so I need to change me meaning, or I change my psychological aspect.

Thanks meny time for your answer

Regards

(technicaliy) light years away from home