[Samba] samba 3.3.1 -> 4.13.2

cn at brain-biotech.de cn at brain-biotech.de
Wed Dec 2 07:01:58 UTC 2020

If I understood correctly the XP machine can not connect to a share on
4.13.2. I think this is because SMB1 is disabled by default here (we
would need to see your smb.conf to be sure). XP can only do smb1.

But keep in mind that smb1 support will be removed in the near future.

Regards

Am 01.12.20 um 18:43 schrieb Maurizio Caloro via samba:
> Dear Rowland
>
> I have here any little question, update last week a little environment “fire fighting exercise” from Samba 3.3.1 to 4.13.2
>
> are a jump like, It’s doing only on Starwars series 😊  …. here and today following the big surprise. she have a CNC
>
> highend-Machine that run only with Windows XP embedded… also like back to the roots 😊
>

> no sorry realy….  it’s possible exist any way that this highend can access to any share? Please only seriously answer
>

> Please let me know your answer, so I need to change me meaning, or I change my psychological aspect.
>
> Thanks meny time for your answer
>
> Regards
>
> (technicaliy) light years away from home

Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President
Unit Head Bioprocess Development

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Subscribe to BRAIN's Newsletter:
http://www.brain-biotech.com/de/newsletter

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen