[Samba] No DNS domain configured

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Aug 31 18:09:16 UTC 2020

On 31/08/2020 18:27, mail at philipoffermans.nl wrote:
> I got it. Thanks. The share is working. Only problem, I need some files to be only readable for the end user (templates) the problem is windows doesn't for some reason allow me to change the rights. I am using dutch windows so the error is dutch but translated it say. Can't connect/find active directory to verify or open claimtypes.

That is not a problem, post the error message in Dutch and I feel Louis
(who is from Rotterdam) will understand it, but in the mean time, can
you download this file:

https://github.com/thctlo/samba4/blob/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh

Run it on your Samba machines and post it into a post to this list, do
not attach it, this list removes attachments.

Rowland