[Samba] No DNS domain configured

mail at philipoffermans.nl mail at philipoffermans.nl
Mon Aug 31 17:27:19 UTC 2020

I got it. Thanks. The share is working. Only problem, I need some files to be only readable for the end user (templates) the problem is windows doesn't for some reason allow me to change the rights. I am using dutch windows so the error is dutch but translated it say. Can't connect/find active directory to verify or open claimtypes.

Philip