[Samba] core dump from samba-tool when chnging user password

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Tue Aug 25 06:08:30 UTC 2020

On 2020-08-24 20:28, James B. Byrne via samba wrote:

>> valgrind should be able to help find #248883 I think.
>>

> If only it worked on FreeBSD-12.

???
Sorry, I don't like to step in and say "this works for me", especially
twice in a thread...
However, I'm using valgrind on FreeBSD 12: I'm not claiming it's
perfect, but it does its job in my case.

There's also the valgrind-devel port, which is much newer; a
CallForTesting was also sent about it some weeks ago.

If you are having troubles with valgrind, perhaps you should report them
on the FreeBSD's mailing lists.