[Samba] Creating a new Samba BDC and promoting to PDC

Simon Matthews simon.matthews at bluepearlsoftware.com
Mon Aug 10 00:26:58 UTC 2020

Is there a good document on bringing up a new Samba 4 BDC and promoting
it to PDC in my NT-style domain environment?

Moving to AD-style domain is something I should do, but moving my PDC to
another machine is more urgent.

Simon

Blue Pearl Software, Inc. will collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal information, how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to the relevant sections of our Privacy note at www.bluepearlsoftware.com/privacypolicy.