[Samba] samba-tool join faild. ERROR(ldb): uncaught exception - LDAP error 32 LDAP_NO_SUCH_OBJECT

Epsilon Minus theepsilonminus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:52:36 UTC 2020

El lun., 6 abr. 2020 a las 10:13, Rowland penny via samba
(<samba at lists.samba.org>) escribió:

> On 06/04/2020 13:48, Epsilon Minus via samba wrote:
> > I use the parameter "--site"  but the problem is the same in last mail.
> Yes, but did you use '--site=Nombre-predeterminado-primer-sitio' ?
> > Ubuntu 18.04
> >
> > Version 4.7.6-Ubuntu
> >
> > I Use this versión in the past, without problem. And i have a a lot of
> > problem with this AD in particularly.
>
> It should work, perhaps there is something else going on, What is the
> Windows DC ?
>
> Rowland

It is a Windows 2012 R2 with Forest and Domain Level 2008 R2. There is
already a Samba as DC running. A few months ago the domain level was
2000. I am still solving things.

I don't know what happened, yesterday I reinstalled DC02 (the new DC).

I corrected errors with:

samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix --yes

DC01 updated.

Now run again this command:

samba-tool domain join conylec.local DC -U "conylec\administrator"
--dns-backend=SAMBA_INTERNAL --site=Nombre-predeterminado-primer-sitio
 -d 3 --server=DC01.conylec.local

Now it worked, yesterday I was throwing error.

I'm going to try adding a new DC to test. But for now I give it as resolved.

Thanks for everything, I still suspect that there is a problem that I
have been inheriting for a long time.