[Samba] Sysvol reset

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Sep 6 14:39:42 UTC 2019

Hai,

Try the script, make backups of you sysvol first.

The script shows the correct settings, these are duplicated from a windows 2008R2 server.

But here you go, the ms link to verify your settings.
https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/2838154/permissions-for-this-gpo-in-the-sysvol-folder-are-inconsistent-with-th

But i must also say, start with upgrading you samba-ad-dc's.

Greetz,

Louis