[Samba] Wiki Page Revisions

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Oct 29 14:29:22 UTC 2019

Hai,

Yeah, i did read it that most where default settings.
Now i dont use any IOS/MAC anymore so i cant test/setup these things.

And can you explain why not, that might help me understand it more. ( if needed PM me. )

Why im pro such extra page..
The wiki now provide now basicly, as Ralph told, the settings focuses on the latest versions. 4.10 4.11
To many distros out there, to many old samba versions are out there, to that will increase questions on the samba list.
Providing a few clear setups, could help out here a lot.
As said just a suggestion.

Greetz,

Louis