[Samba] Wiki Page Revisions

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Tue Oct 29 14:21:03 UTC 2019

On 10/29/19 3:11 PM, Rowland penny via samba wrote:
> On 29/10/2019 13:59, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
>> Rowland *(and Ralph), what do you guys think? Why not add a section
>> like that for most things.
>> That give Ralph room to add he wants and the sub allow users to add
>> examples based on : OS, samba Verion or something else.
>>

> Sorry Louis, but I do not think adding sub pages is a good idea, but, by
> all means, add info to a page, if required this can be tidied up later ;-)
>
> As I pointed out earlier, quite a lot of what Ralph removed was default
> settings and didn't need to be shown.

yup :)

Please keep the wiki page simple. Anyone who wants to get down and dirty
has to read man vfs_fruit and understand what the options are really for
and he probably also has to understand the code.

-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team                https://samba.org/
Samba Developer, SerNet GmbH   https://sernet.de/en/samba/