[Samba] Wiki Page Revisions

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Oct 29 13:59:38 UTC 2019

Hai,

Personaly, i agree with Todd, having a few clear examples with the samba versionnumbering in it.

How about, adding a sub page in :
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Configure_Samba_to_Work_Better_with_Mac_OS_X

With something like a section that shows :  "User contributed examples"

Rowland *(and Ralph), what do you guys think? Why not add a section like that for most things.
That give Ralph room to add he wants and the sub allow users to add examples based on : OS, samba Verion or something else.

Greetz,

Louis