[Samba] 4.11 for ubuntu 18.04

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Wed Oct 16 22:18:45 UTC 2019

Hai,

Yes, i have working packages. :-)
And im currently running the builds depends for 4.11
First to come, Buster then bionic.

If everything goes as planned, i will be this week i putting them online.
Bit more patience..  ;-)
I'm playing a bit with the spotlight settings atm, to reduce the extra
packages.
But all news in the mails then they are online, i have more good news..  :-)

Time to sleep now.

Greetz,

Louis