[Samba] how to automatically create the home directory

Roy Eastwood spindles7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:49:21 UTC 2019

It does work, but you need the acl's (NTFS permission) to include Authenticated Users, which the samba WiIi doesn't specify.   Take a look here:
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/askds/2008/06/30/automatic-creation-of-user-folders-for-home-roaming-profile-and-redirected-folders/

Can't believe I've found something Rowland doesn't know ;-)

Roy