[Samba] minimum of 'server services' for NT style domain ?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Oct 9 17:00:18 UTC 2019

On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 05:42:34PM +0100, Rowland penny via samba wrote:
> On 09/10/2019 17:30, lejeczek via samba wrote:
> > > Even friendlier advice, ask the question in the post ;-)
> > neutral remark - everybody has, including myself, but gee man... you
> > have some issues... to solve.
> >
> > cheers, L.
>
> If you read as many posts as I do, it is easy to miss something that is just
> in the subject line.
>
> And yes, I do have issues, none of which are curable, but they have nothing
> to do with you.

Gentle reminder Rowland..

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/How_to_do_Samba:_Nicely

Please always assume good intent on behalf of the
person requesting help, or in this case offering it :-).

I appreciate you are the most prolific and helpful person
for newbies on this list. It's OK to step back from
it sometimes, the problems will still be there when
you return (probably worse, too :-) :-).

That's something it took me many years to learn (and
still unfortunately gives me many sleepless nights :-).

Cheers,

	Jeremy.