[Samba] Failed to find cifs/fs-share at dom.corp (kvno 109) in keytab

banda bassotti bandabasotti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 03:34:00 UTC 2019

Rowland, it is not a problem of mount but of kerberso ticket:

[2019/10/08 10:58:09.626059,  1]
../../auth/gensec/spnego.c:1218(gensec_spnego_server_negTokenInit_step)
  gensec_spnego_server_negTokenInit_step: gse_krb5: parsing NEG_TOKEN_INIT
content failed (next[(null)]): NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
[2019/10/08 10:58:09.634532,  1]
../../source3/librpc/crypto/gse.c:660(gse_get_server_auth_token)
  gss_accept_sec_context failed with [ Miscellaneous failure (see text):
Failed to find cifs/dom.corp at DOM.CORP(kvno 109) in keytab
MEMORY:cifs_srv_keytab (arcfour-hmac-md5)]

before 10:00 it used kvno (kerberos version number) 108 after 10:00 kvno
109.